Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Hispanic Man Living In “Hood” In Oakland Has BRUTAL Message For “Lefty”: My Dead Friends Were Not Shot By “White Right Wing Extremists”

It’s easy to blame the ‘White man’…that way, you don’t have to be accountable for your actions”

“It’s easy to blame the ‘White man’…that way, you don’t have to be accountable for your actions”
I lived in Oakland [CA] all my life, and the people that robbed my mama at gun-point, when she was just a hard-working immigrant trying to get ahead…honestly, it wasn’t ‘White, right-wing extremists,’ it was black and brown people.”
“Why don’t you cheat on your wife and blame her for it?”


My hardworking mom was not robbed by "White Right wingers."

My dead friends were not shot by "White Right wingers"

http://100percentfedup.com/hispanic-man-living-in-hood-has-brutal-message-for-lefty-my-dead-friends-were-not-shot-by-white-right-wing-extremists-video/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment