Friday, November 13, 2015

Jenner got an earful from Confused Gender You are an insult to trans people! You are an insult to women!” . So Now It Confused Gender Civil War Now?

one protester yelled through a bullhorn at the 66-year-old. “You have no right to represent us! You are an insult!”

As Jenner approached the protester with the bullhorn, the shouts got louder: “Do not touch me! Do not touch me!”
Jenner did have a quieter chat with one protester, who said, “I respect your transitioning, but it’s different than the one I experienced.”




The protesters, reportedly from a group dubbed “I Ain’t Kait,” complained that Jenner is a “clueless rich white woman” who doesn’t represent transgender people who struggle to survive every day.
Jenner also has been criticized for touting less-than-liberal perspectives on “I Am Cait,” noting that welfare recipients can rake in more money than those with entry-level jobs: “Why should I work? I got a few bucks, I got my room paid for.”
“Caitlyn Jenner … lives in a mansion and has a net worth of millions of dollars, while the average trans person has a 41 percent chance of experiencing homelessness and a nearly 50 percent chance of living off less than $10k per year,” ET said the group wrote on its Facebook page, which wasn’t active Friday morning.
Since announcing a planned transition in April, Jenner got the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs, was named one of Glamour’s Women of the Year and was among nine runners-up for The Advocate’s Person of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment