Friday, July 14, 2017

Miley Cyrus reveals: 'I felt sexualized?


 Image result for miley cyrus blow job

Miley Cyrus used to push nearly every boundary. With her scantily clad attire, drug references, sexy dance moves and lyrics she was a got as far away as she could from her family-friendly “Hannah Montana” days. But that's all changed.

The 24 year old recently decided to clean up her act, and she opened up to Harper's Bazaar Magazine about what she called her “transition.”

Prior to releasing her latest single, “Malibu” an ode to her fiance Liam Hemsworth, she said she made the choice to change her eccentric image.

She told the August issue of the magazine her over-the-top antics "became something that was expected of me."

"I didn’t want to show up to photo shoots and be the girl who would get my t-ts out and stick out my tongue. In the beginning, it was kind of like saying, 'F--k you. Girls should be able to have this freedom or whatever.’ But it got to a point where I did feel sexualized."
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/14/miley-cyrus-reveals-felt-sexualized.html

No comments:

Post a Comment