The Democratic Party’s best and brightest blame racism for black America’s ills. But that logic is as absurd as it is asinine.
Through 2015, nearly 80 percent of those murdered in Chicago have been black people.
In Baltimore, there have been hundreds of killings and most of the victims are black. The same can be said about Philadelphia—also known as “Killadelphia.”
Detroit clocked 295 killings in 2015, down 5 from the previous year. The most menacing murder came just days ago after a 7-year-old girl was gunned down while playing with her Christmas presents.
The last Republican mayor of Detroit was elected when Dwight Eisenhower was president.
Murders in Cleveland are up for the third straight year. Murders in Atlanta saw a similar increase. Atlanta is a Democratic Party monopoly from top to bottom. Cleveland hasn’t had a Republican mayor in more than 25 years.
Black Lives Matter organizer Aaron Goggans suggested on CNN on Thursday that black on black crime is a “myth” while moments later acknowledging that the Black Lives Matter movement is trying to resolve black on black crime.
“It’s important to talk about the myth of black on black crime. It’s just that – a myth,” Aaron Goggans, a Black Lives Matter organizer in Washington, D.C., told CNN anchor Carol Costello.
Costello had asked Goggans about a Facebook video in which legendary Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis pleads with fellow African-Americans to “change what we are doing” when it comes to blacks killing blacks.
But when pressed on his statement, Goggans moments later admitted that black on black crime does exist.
“I’m saying that inter community crime happens in all communities across the country and it is a problem that the movement of Black Lives is focusing on,” Goggans said.
I’m trying to figure out if black lives really matter,” Lewis said in a video posted to his Facebook page on Saturday. “The March murder rate rose by 29 percent, but we’re not rioting in the streets over black-on-black crime.”
“I’m trying to figure out in my mind why no one is paying attention to black men killing black men. Why do we always find ourselves as the victims, and now we have the separation once again that we’re being victimized because of one bad white cop, two bad white cops, three bad white cops, killing a young black brother. But every day we have black-on-black crime, killing each other,” Lewis said.
Follow the author of this story on Twitter and Facebook:
Other Must-Read Stories
- Why Evangelist Franklin Graham Says PayPal Deserves ‘Hypocrite of the Year Award!’ for Canceling North Carolina Expansion Plans Over Transgender Law
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Walks Into Starbucks to Grab a Coffee, but Gets an Earful From Angry, Screaming Liberal Instead
- JPMorgan CEO Warns of Economic ‘Tragedy We Can See Coming’ in About 10 Years
- Scraping for Obama's Supreme Court Legacy
- Glenn Beck Reveals the Hot Mic Comment He Thinks Is Clinton's 'Please Clap' Moment of Her Campaign
- Black Lives Matter Organizer Claims Black on Black Crime Is a 'Myth' — Watch How He Quickly Backtracks When CNN Anchor Confronts Him With This
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Go Toe-to-Toe in Town Hall Parody
- Chris Matthews Asks Sanders Supporter If She Knows Who Will Pay for His Free College Tuition ‘for Everybody’ Idea. Watch Her Stunning Answer.