Friday, June 10, 2016

TLC Show Born a biological male, "I Am Jazz" Celebrates Child Abuse, Not Responsible Parenting. There Just Plian Lying! About There Son!

"I am Jazz" is a show on TLC about a transgender teen named Jazz. Born a biological male, Jazz was diagnosed with gender dysphoria at age 5 after she had counseling and testing. His parents have been extremely supportive and Jazz has been living as a girl full time since the age of five.
Jazz has said, "I grew my hair, had my ears pierced and wore dresses. I felt so happy. My brothers and sisters accepted it and even though my dad struggled at first, both my parents were really supportive."

At age 11, Jazz began worrying about puberty approaching so his parents made the decision to allow him to begin hormone blockers that would stop the production of testosterone. "I had nightmares about growing facial hair and I hated the thought of my voice dropping and my body becoming more masculine," he said.

zz was elated that he was able to take the steps saying, "It was such a relief. The hormone blockers are reversible, so if I come off them I'll go through male puberty. But there's no way that's happening, I'm too happy as a girl. I love experimenting with different hair styles and going clothes shopping."
Is this child abuse? In my opinion it is. This child from a very early age was encouraged to dress and act like a girl. Children have no idea what that would even mean at that age. Conditioning your child to embrace feelings of confusion is irresponsible, to say the least. It is not only lying to your child about the way God made him or her, but it's deliberately putting the child in harm's way, encouraging undue scrutiny from the outside world.
https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2016/06/09/tlc-show-i-am-jazz-celebrates-child-abuse-not-responsible-parenting/

No comments:

Post a Comment